About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mum of 2. Let go of all my interests for a few years and found I was missing something - thus my turn to miniatures! Haved loved anything 'little' since I was very young :) But then I bought a sewing machine.....

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I bought this to play with - tis only small but since I've only ever quilted by hand, thought it might be a bit of fun.  Also have a host of other projects on the go.  The material underneath is for another project...


Making some handles for yet ANOTHER project I have on the go LOL


Never knew dremel tools would be used in a sewing project.. you learn something every day :))




1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! I'm your first follower!! Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing how the handles turn out and I like the sweet bird fabric,
    Hugs, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete